Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom, a new Action RPG game that features a fighting-style combat system, has had a new update posted on their Facebook Page – offering new details about the game as well as some information about when it¬†releases! In the update, published Wednesday, Enigami told followers that the PS4 and Xbox One versions are almost finished with debugging and would be moving on to the certification process of release soon.
Shiness has players traveling an expansive world with a group of 5 characters, fighting enemies and bosses using martial arts (with a battle system akin to fighting games) or magic arts, as well as solving puzzles using their characters’ abilities. The game features a brand new language that was created just for the game, and the quest system allows you to make decisions and build a reputation that will have a lasting effect on your experience within the game.
There’s a ton of detail about Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom on their Kickstarter campaign page, but the developer added some additional details in their Facebook post, and in a previous Kickstarter Update they noted that backers who pledged more than $20 will receive an exclusive demo of the final render of the game (which was delivered earlier this month.) The update posted on their Facebook Page gives the following new details, as well:
- It will take around 35 hours to complete the game
- There are around 100 different enemies to fight, as well as more than 30 epic bosses
- There are 20 special quests and special missions to complete
- There are more than 30 different magic spells to use and learn
- Players will utilize a unique crafting system
- There are “a load of great dungeons and gigantic fights!”
- The game features 2 hours of original music
- “…and a whole lot of extra things we’re sure you will love.”
Enigami finishes the update by saying that additional detail will be coming soon, including a specific release date and more, but if all goes to plan, Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom will release on PC, Xbox One, and Playstation 4 by the end of Quarter 1, 2017.
What do you think of this news? Are you excited to play¬†Shiness: The Lightning Kingdom?More About This Game