We encourage our commenters to start conversations below our articles, help each other with things they're stuck on, and share both approval and disapproval of events. But, being part of a community means expressing differing views with others, so we ask that you do so with respect and care. Above all, TechRaptor seeks to be a positive place where we can share our passions for games, the gaming industry, and topics we all love. We ask you to treat your fellow readers with respect, as well as TechRaptor staff. Below is our Comment Policy.
TechRaptor Comment Policy - Guidelines
- Stay on topic. Discuss the issue, facts, topic(s), or concern of the page you're commenting on.
- Be civil.
- No hate speed. Period.
- Do not threaten other commenters, or the author(s).
- Personal attacks towards authors are not allowed.
- No advertising or spammy content. This will be immediately removed.
- Images are moderated - your comment will not be approved until the image is reviewed.
- These rules are subject to change at any time. We will not notify users.
What Happens If You Violate This Policy
Deletion: Your comment might be deleted, and you will not be notified.
Banning: Repeat offenders and fake profiles may get banned without notice. Overly aggregious violations of the policy above will also result in a ban. We reserve the right to ban users based on our own judgment, and there is no room for appeal.
Platform: We use Insticator's commenting widget for comments on TechRaptor, so you need to be logged in to a Insticator account to comment. We do not allow for anonymous commenting.
Help Us Moderate: If you see something that breaches one of the above rules, please reach out. info[at]techraptor.net. To report a specific comment, click the arrow to the upper right of the comment and select “Mark as spam.”