Welcome to TechRaptor’s Weekly Respawn, a podcast dedicated to gaming and technology. Each week, we’ll respawn with a brand new cast to talk about relevant topics and products. This week, Travis Donnell respawns with Shaun Joy and Kevin Parsons to talk about "Content Creator Rights".
Here's what we talked about:
- GameSpot using a YouTuber's gameplay footage
- Tropes vs. Women using other people's gameplay footage
- YouTube needs better moderation regarding DMCA claims
- Nintendo trying to control what content can be used
- Was Mortal Kombat X's gold limiting patch implemented to push DLC
Thanks for joining us for TechRaptor’s Weekly Respawn, Episode 024 - "Content Creator Rights"! Have a comment? Did we miss a game or topic? Comment below!
If you liked this episode of The Weekly Respawn, help us out by filling out this short survey!
Every Wednesday, you can expect a brand new episode to launch on our website, iTunes, and SoundCloud, hosted by Travis Donnell or Rutledge Daugette! They’ll switch it up depending on the topic of discussion, and we’ll add fresh voices to the mix every week!
What do you think?