Welcome to TechRaptor’s Weekly Respawn, a podcast dedicated to gaming and technology. Each week, we’ll respawn with a brand new cast to talk about relevant topics and products. This week, Don Parsons respawns with Tanis Pallagi, James Galizio, and Shaun Joy to talk about "Games and Services".
Here's what we talked about:
- Lag issues with fighting games on Steam
- How much notice should be given if a server is being shut down?
- Issues with Titanfall
- With so much connectivity required, who is responsible for maintaining it?
- Company communication with their fan bases
- Online services and compensation for regular downtime
- America needs better arcades
Thanks for joining us for TechRaptor’s Weekly Respawn, Episode 020 - "Games and Services"! Have a comment? Did we miss a game or topic? Comment below!
If you liked this episode of The Weekly Respawn, help us out by filling out this short survey!
Every Wednesday, you can expect a brand new episode to launch on our website, iTunes, and SoundCloud, hosted by Travis Donnell or Rutledge Daugette! They’ll switch it up depending on the topic of discussion, and we’ll add fresh voices to the mix every week!
What do you think?