Are you trying to connect to your Terminal Server via an RDP Link or Remote Desktop, and getting denied due to "lack of licensing"?
There are two ways that this can be resolved, and depends on the situation:
1. You really are out of licenses on your server and need to purchase more
a. This can be fixed by purchasing and installing more licenses from Microsoft
2. You have enough Licenses
- Go into the Registry Editor (Start -> Run -> "regedit" -> OK)
- Browse to HKEY_LOCALMACHINESoftwareMicrosoftMSLicensing
- Export (Right Click the folder and select export) and save the file somewhere safe.
- Delete the MSLicensing folder from the registry.
- Restart your PC or re-login
- Attempt to log in to your Remote Server and it should now work
- If not, see #1 above.