Are you using your computer (Adobe, Word, etc) and getting an error message or otherwise unable to copy and paste?
Here are a few solutions:
- Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Internet Options
- Click on the Security Tab and find "Drag and Copy or Paste" and make sure it is Enabled
- Go to Start -> Run
- Enter "cleanmgr" and hit OK
- Run the cleanup
Alternate Fix #2
- See the following Post: Speed Up and Clean up your PC!
- Run the cleanup to clean temp files
If the issue is with Adobe:
- Open the PDF you are trying to copy from
- Go to File -> Properties
- Click on the Security Tab and ensure that "Content Copying" is allowed
- If it is allowed, see fix 2 and alternate fix 2